<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.28.2002

MORE TRAVEL

So I'm all booked for my biz trip to Daytona Beach. Not looking for a lot of sympathy form you, dear reader on this one, but it's not like I'm gonna be sitting on the beach drinking various rum drinks so, don't be a hater either. I actually am going for something that the fine folks at the U.S. Dept. of Education call collaborative exchage. What this means is that a host school, that has received funds as part of the USDOE PT3 (Preparing Tommorows Teachers for Technology) Grant, have folks from other recipient institutions come see what they are doing, and give feedback. Woo Hoo! So far the conferences I have attended have amounted to little more than some glad handing and a few sales pitches. I'm hoping that the more intimate setting of the CE visit actually provides some insight into what it is we are trying to accomplish here. Oh well, I'll know in less than a month. I just hope that the new laptop that is on order for me gets here before I fly out. as the hotel I'm staying in has dataports, and if nothing else, I can surf, and check my e-mail, and generally not be so damned bored like I usually am during these trips.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?