<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.07.2002

YIKES

Not that I was really looking for ine, but here's another reason to dislike New Mexico. Next thing I know, they'll be opening up a leper colony down the street or something, sheese!

So along with all my playing on the G3, I've been finally ripping my CD's to MP3 format. Said CDs have been sitting in cardboard boxes since May, when we moved, and I have been, uh, distracted. It's been fun going through the boxes though, I've got a few thousand tracks on my work and home computers, so it's not like I've been starving for variety, but still, there are some real gems in those boxes I had almost forgotten about. The Breeder's Safari EP, Corrosion of Conformity, Sunny Day Real Estate, Inspiral Carpets, King Missile - Damn! how did I go so long without craving some of this stuff? Well it's all good now, and still several hundred discs to go, so I'm looking forward to some more surprises, as well as some old favorites.

Speaking of all things music, if you have speakers on your PC, you need to check this out. Thanks to Mr. Brown for pointing me to this one. There are some others there as well, but I think this one takes the cake.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?