<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12.02.2002

MORE TIME OFFLINE

Another week with nary a post. My apologies to you all. A short work week, combined with last minute notification of paperwork due post haste conspired to keep me away from the blog. Also the asshats at MSN have been running me in loops to get my DSL back on at the homestead. I think they get one more chance, and then I will bite the bullet and go to another ISP, even though I know it means over a month of downtime for sure. The Highlights aside from manic workdays were my Sister and family making it out to New Mexico, which I thought was going to be a trip that might happen afew years from now. Surprise Surprise! I guess everyone has a few in them, and fortunately there were no traumatic episodes involving small children and cats. I am very releived indeed. As if that was not enough, My oldest and dearest friend was in for the weekend - cool to just chill out and show him a few sights (the man is a manic photographer), and I am once again pleased to now have a real guest room with a real bed. It seems to make people a lot more comfortable when they visit. I'm counting the days to Holiday break, as that will get me back to pittsburgh, with a stop in the Chicagoland area along the way. Lets hope that there are nothing but happy holidays for all of us shall we? Ok, maybe that's a bit much, let's at least hope that the body count is kept to a minimum, and there are no crying jags that can't be repaird quick fast on the double.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?