<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1.22.2003

SUPERSIZE MY JUSTICE PLEASE

When you are quite sure that everyone in a position of power has had their brain slowly melted down into some gelatinous mess, something can come along and give you hope. I would have to say that fat people everywhere should now realize, that McDonalds provides a product, and for some more than others, that product can have a negative effecct on their waistline. But that it even had to go as far as it did in our judicail system says a lot about the impending collapse of american society. 2 words fattys: Personal Responsibility. In much the same way as I abhor lifelong smokers suing tobacco companies, I have to say that the notion that McDonalds is responsible for fat people is even more ludicrious. Shit, if we are gonna pin someone down for selling fattening foods then I think Cinnabon is the most likely target. Have you ever eaten one of those sweet rolls? they're like little culinary nuclear reactors they're so packed with calories. Having eaten McDonald's food about 5 times a week for over 2 1/2 years while I worked there, I can honestly say that It had no effect on my weight positive or negative. The job, on the other hand left me permanantly scarred.

Think I might be able to sue?

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?