<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2.28.2003

E-MAIL THIS!

Which was a phrase I uttered on numerous occasions to a good friend of mine before I was infected by the internet. It was always accompanied by the single digit salute. Of course I have since embraced the net, or rather become completely immersed in it. I recall this little footnote, because I had the pleasant surprise of an unexpected e-mail from this same friend yesterday. It's been quite some time since I had heard from her, and I was immediately laughing out loud as I opened the attachment - A pic of our mutual friend Shawn, with none other than Lisa Loeb. They looked sooooo cute together, and Shawn is not someone who is typically associated with the word cute. Both of these kids, Emma and Shawn are up in the Pacific NW, which is cool because as I have a conference to attend there this summer, I will hopefully be able to combine biz and pleasure, and hang out with them. Makes the thought of hearing the words Rubric and Pedagogy endlessly for three days a whole hell of a lot more tolerable. I spend a lot of time out here in the middle of nowhere, pondering the lives of those I have been out of touch with. It's an easy thing to do when you have nothing else of import to distract you. It was a blast hearing from Emma, and hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch a bit more regularly.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?