<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.20.2003

FLASHY

I figured you did not come here for an update on bombs and missiles, so I'll give you something a little more on the light and fluffy side.....

I've been entertaining myself with a few very flash heavy sites of late, one I've mentioned here before, but maybe you don't compulsively return to these types of sites looking for updates like I do, maybe you have better things to do with your time, maybe you have friends and shit. I don't know, but as long as you come here you're gonna have to just put up for shameless plugs for sites that offer me no financial compensation for my tireless promotion.

Rathergood This is the home of the viking kittens, the angry kittens, and some other terribly disturbing content. I highly reccoment "Independant Woman" and pretty much all kitten based content on this site. It's really smashing. I think we could use this site to try and assert or deny that the British are comically superior to all others, I just haven't figured out which argument to get behind yet.

Homestar Runner There is a multitude of wacky FLASH shorts and a few "games" too, but if you want to get to the meat of it, just goto the TOONS -> FEATURES -> STRONGBAD EMAIL, and start watching. I haven't seen absurdist humor like thin is way too long. Thank heavens that the internet is still good for a few things other than shopping, and e-mail hoaxes. Properties of Ones, and Japanese Cartoon, Dragon, Techno - are just a few of my faves.

I guess I could go into a whole diatribe about the evils of flash, and the use of non plugins to design sites and gui's but you know what? I really don't care. This is entertaining stuff, and I figure at least in this case the ends more than justify the means.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?