<$BlogRSDUrl$>

4.02.2003

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING

As if I weren't irritated enough about our information police. And no, I'm not really surprised. I have been blathering on about things like this well before 9/11, but now with a populace that seems to think that the protection of freedom requires the relinqueshment of it, that feels it's better to "feel" safe than to "be" free, that thinks that in order to show support for the troops in harm's way - you have to believe that Bush is A OK too. Well that is all a load of tripe. Your personal privacy is one of the last real freedoms you have to hold onto, and it looks as if that one is pretty much going down the drain. Believe me when I tell you that eventually all this surveilance will start affecting people you know and love in a very negative way.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?