<$BlogRSDUrl$>

5.09.2003

A FEAST FOR THE EYES...

Took a little extra time on lunch to day to buy this and this. You see, it's officially the planning stages of the Kitchen makeover, whicih will be the most dramatic project ANn and I have undertaken since moving in almost a year ago. It will be July before things start looking really scary, but in the meantime, we figured, 0% financing for a year, plus a bit of a sale price for pretty much exactly what we wanted (well I REALLY wanted a Wolf or a Viking stove, but cant justify the cost at this point in my life), so Boo-YA! We are supposed to get together with our potential contractor tommorow to talk about all things cabinets (Ann is as obsessed with cabinets and countertops as I am with Stoves and kitchen sinks - it's a nice complement we have going on), and hope that our Dream Kitchen Mk. I is not dashed into oblivion with one fell swoop of the "How much is this gonna cost us?!?!" line. The house is truly becoming a joyous place to be, and I think it is what will ultimately keep me in Gallup much longer than I ever thought possible. We're investing ourselves, not just our money into this place, and as we tweak this, and paint that, I know that an emotional bod is just going to get stronger. This is a first for me. I really didn't even get misty when my parents sold the house I grew up in - after all, it wasn't mine. I am actually going to have some webspace available, so I think some pictures of this mythic domecile are going to be coming in the near future.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?