<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.03.2003

NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES

This makes me want to scream.

Should anyone with a right-leaning, Bush supporting agenda, happen to come across this, I would like you to help me with something.

Could you please explain the ever-widening gap that exists between the Words of this administration, and their actions? To paint critics of what I like to call the Iraq Fiasco, as unpatriotic Americans, while not even having the decency to make a token appearance at a funeral or two for America's fallen servicemen and women strikes me as not just sad, but downright offensive. I understand that being the President (even if you are not competent at it) does not afford you the luxury of being there for every grieving family member. I understand that right now, the heat is getting hotter for G.W., and he surely is not looking for opportunities to draw attention to the negative side of armed conflict (as if there is a real positive to be found). But damnit, I do expect the man who sits in the Oval Office to have the decency, courage, and Honor to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice of our Military.

go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?