<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2.17.2004

STUPIDER AND STUPIDER

One read of this was all it took to get my blood pressure spiking....

Understand that DWI is a HUGE issue in this state. Gallup, in fact is currently trying to figure out how to curtail early morning alcohol sales (and i'm mean 7:00am, not 2:00am). Of couse should that happen, I expect to see more stories about people killing themselves by drinking bottles of Listerine (no, not kidding).

But back to the story - Why should every citizen have to put up with this shit? I am a very light drinker. I make a point to not drink much, if at all when i am away from home. Now you're gonna tell me that I need to give my car a blow job just to go to work in the morning?

It's one thing to mandate them for those who have multiple DWIs (and yes i realize that they could easily jump in someone elses car), but to mandate them for the entire state is completely ridiculous. Personally, I'd just like to see some real enforcement, instead of hearing of drivers with double digit violations killing innocents, and getting 30 days. That is where the problem lies, thank you very much.


go and tell me all about it
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?