<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.31.2004

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT...

Actually, it was a phone call, and truth be told it was a former President. It was also a tape recording. Still the phone rang last night, and since the caller ID showed no info, we let the machine pick up. Lo and behold, none other than Bill Clinton telling us about how close the election was here in NM in 2000. Gore won by 366 votes.

The amusing thing was We had already been to the polls. But it made me feel good to know I had already taken care of bussiness. Tuesday is going to be quite interesting. I tink I'm gonna have to stick to the net for updates though, since watching any of the talking heads will likely make me chucker.

Thanks for calling Bill.

go and tell me all about it
Comments:
Hey good to see you're reppin' Penny Arcade. I'm actually wearing by Baby vs. Rhino shirt as I type.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?