<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.30.2004

I'M ONE OF THE FIVE

So I had the good fortune to realize that New Mexico is one in a growing list of states where voting early is easy as pie. As a result Ann and I jaunted down to the County Courthouse and cast our ballots. I'm happy to not have to brave the crowds on tuesday, and there will be crowds. The activity was pretty steady today, and I've been told it's been like that since they started taking early votes two weeks ago. I have never witnessed such interest in an election. I see polls showing numbers all over the place but only time will tell. By the way, I didn't have a black hoodie, but i did dress in all black. It was in my opinion, a formal event, after all.

go and tell me all about it
Comments:
Even without the black hoodie eminem would be proud.
 
Do you need traffic? would you like to make money instead of lose money?check out this sitepeople
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?